There is nothing quite like a Zion sunset. The orange sandstone cliffs radiate golden light framed by cotton candy clouds. The Virgin river sparkles. Time slows down as the sky turns from blue to pink to turquoise and finally to black. Stars begin to appear with a charming shyness. You begin to hear the grounding chirp of the crickets. Like we said, there's nothing quite as magical as a Zion sunset. We've done our best to recreate it with this popular hoodie.
You will love this soft, plush, eco-friendly hoodie. Made of mid-weight cotton/poly fleece, this classic hoodie is pill-resistant and will be cozy, yet hold its fit for a long time.
- 7.8 oz.
- 50% cotton (up to 7.7% reclaimed), 50% polyester (up to 7.7% recycled)
- Recycled polyester from plastic water bottles
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs
- Two-ply hood
- Extra large kangaroo pouch pocket
- Dyed-to-match drawcord
- Double-needle cover-seamed neck and armholes
- low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fabric
- Tag-free neck label